Real-Time Operations Center (RTOC)
24-hour quality control, technical support, remote MWD operations, and real-time monitoring of drilling activity to ensure wellbores are drilled safely and accurately
Stay Informed and Reduce Risk with Aim’s Real Time Operations Center (RTOC)
In today’s digital age, it’s nearly impossible to analyze the extensive amount of data associated with drilling a wellbore—and for this reason, Aim Directional has established a 24/7 collaborative environment to provide you with access to vital information and the ability to make informed and prompt decisions. Our Real-Time Operations Center (RTOC) is specifically designed to monitor drilling activity 24 hours a day, and provide technical support to you as well the field team.
The focus of our experienced RTOC staff includes monitoring critical field operations 24/7, running remote MWD operations and providing troubleshooting support to identify issues in a timely manner to decrease the risk of failures. We leverage our workforce to reduce the number of personnel required at the rig site, minimizing your potential HSE issues and daily costs.
Remote operations from RTOC in Houston
- 24 Hour
- Troubleshooting services
Access to Real-Time Data
- Standalone WITSML services
- Drakewell real-time dashboard
- 24-hour troubleshooting & quality control
- Real-time & memory gamma correlation
- Well correlation before or during drilling process
- Drilling optimization to minimize drilling out spec
- Verifying non-mag spacing requirements per BHA
- Personalized real-time data views online and mobile via LiveLog
- Optional support and checks on every survey
- Pre-job analysis with engineers, well planners and management
- Online command center with customizable alarms, views, logs, correlations and more
- Fully encrypted data backup
- Customizable services from troubleshooting to full 24 hour watch
- Available WITSML data transfer
- Reduce uncertainty and costly potential collisions
- Fully customizable online displays for position and target monitoring 24/7
- Quality control and immediate troubleshooting catches and fixes issues to reduce non-productive time (NPT)
Advanced Drilling Optimization Center (ADOC)
Our Advanced Drilling Optimization Center (ADOC) remotely monitors directional performance to ultimately maximize drilling efficiency and wellbore accuracy.
Aim Directional is dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service on each and every job. To honor this dedication, we created our Advanced Drilling Optimization Center (ADOC) in Houston, TX—consisting of our most knowledgeable and experienced Directional Drilling personnel, who remotely monitor directional performance. Their expertise can be applied to multiple wells simultaneously, instead of just focusing on a single well. They analyze all available data and drilling parameters to maximize drilling efficiency and wellbore accuracy.
- Torque & Drag Analysis: Pre- and Post-Run
- Hydraulics Analysis
- Experienced directional drillers available nightly to support field staff and clients
- Real-Time Curve Monitoring: build rates and projections
- Target and window monitoring
- Torque & drag analysis allows faster, easier drilling which increases BHA and bit life
- Drilling log review & parameter optimization
Survey Management & Anti-Collision
We provide enhanced MWD survey corrections, in real-time or post run. By reducing the ellipse of uncertainty on surveys, we ensure more accurate wellbore placement to improve the drainage of your reservoirs.
Our Survey Management specialists use Superior QC FDIR technology to correct MWD surveys, by analyzing 27 different error sources. This reduces the MWD Survey Ellipse of Uncertainty (EOU) by up to 50%. Surveys are corrected for BHA magnetic interference, MWD tool sensor errors, and magnetic model reference errors.
Due to the risk associated with tighter wellbore spacing, Aim Directional focuses on survey quality and monitoring of all potential anti-collision concerns. Our services include anti-collision scans to you and the field staff in real-time during the drilling process.
- Real-Time and Post Run six axis Superior QC FDIR corrections
- Real-Time and Post Run pseudo (short survey) Superior QC FDIR corrections
- SAG and Stretch Corrections
- Twice daily
- Every survey/connection near offset concerns
Hard Line/ Lease Line Monitoring
- Notification sent out 500’ from Hard Line at TD
- MVHD 2019 model used per run
- Reduce uncertainty and risk of costly potential collisions
- Quality control checks on every survey
- Ability to shorten the bit to sensor distances
- Reduction of MWD Survey Ellipse of Uncertainty
- MWD Tool Performance ratings available for every run